Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thing Six, Online Image Generators


My creation
Originally uploaded by dora_yvonne
I have enjoyed the creative possibilities the mash ups and image generators offer and see no reason why I wouldn't choose to use at least one for the various advertisements and programs I generate over the course of the year. Not only are they very easy to use, the added personalization would be far more interesting and eyecatching than many of the "canned" images from which I currently choose. While I am not so sure the students on campus would be particularly interested in a photo of me, there are definitely popular professors and campus figures who would be fabulous faces to use! This would even allow for opportunity to pull other departments into library activity and create an increased feeling of campus unity!

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

http://www.ImageGenerator.org has 5,000 more online image makers (make buttons, digital scrapbooking, banners, sigs, avatars, comics, photocards, fake magazine covers, wordart/logos, gags, posters, etc).