Friday, April 4, 2008

Thing Nineteen, Podcasts

I have, for quite some time, been a fan of Speaking of Faith with Krista Tippet and the respective podcast. It is wonderful to have the chance to listen to a program when and where you want to!

For this particular exercise I perused the National Public Radio podcast offerings and settled on a Pop Culture podcast. I did not subscribe to this particular program.

One program I have added to my Bloglines is Book Lust with Nancy Pearl. Reading is, in my opinion, a most perfect past time so I am looking forward to hearing what Ms. Pearl will throw my way.

I spent a bit of time in each of the directories and did not find one more stunningly helpful than another. Honestly, I tend to like a particular show and then seek out its podcast as opposed to liking a particular topic and browsing for a particular broadcast. It's all in the approach, isn't it?

1 comment:

Captain Crone said...

One nice thing about podcasts is that you can put them on your music player (ipod or whatever) and listen to them while you work out of commute.