Friday, April 11, 2008

Thing Twenty Two, Keeping in the Habit....

This has been a wonderful opportunity for me to get into the habit of spending time on professional reading and reflection. I will most definitely continue the use of Bloglines in order to remain "in touch" with the current library world and will make it a point to blog once a week to keep myself fresh and thinking. Any extra blogging I will consider a bonus!

In addition, I will make it a point to seek out a podcast or webinar for a once a month, more intensive look at areas of interest. Kudos to 23 Things for getting me in gear, now I need to maintain the habit. (WISH ME LUCK!)

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Good luck--that is a great resolution to try a podcast or webinar once a month. Very do-able.

Congrats on finishing. Hope you enjoyed it!