Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thing Twenty One, Other Social Networks

I don't consider myself a particularly "social" individual but I am a member of GoodReads (as I have mentioned before) and very much appreciate the community in this network. It is appealing because I am very much a reader and am very much interested in what others are reading. It is the perfect sharing environment while also helping me keep track of what I have and want to read. But as with any social network it is only exciting if the community is spot on to what excites you... I have to admit that Fuzzster is one of the last places you would find me on-line.

Really, even though I am a member of both Facebook and Good Reads I must admit that I most appreciated My Guide to Social Networks by Louderback. While there are definitely sites that take a more serious spin on networking, the majority of socializing I am familiar with and which I witness runs a bit more on the fickle, frivolous side......

No comments: